Join our team!
Post Date: July 30, 2017
Printing Production Assistant
Blue Dog Printing & Design – West Chester, PA 19380
Blue Dog Printing & Design is a digital printing company that offers a full array of marketing products/services in a family-like atmosphere. Hours are flexible during 7:00am and 6:00pm (must work a consecutive 5 hour period within that timeframe). This is not a glamorous job, but will build skills and provide an opportunity to become part of a continually growing locally-focused business.
This position will require a positive and professional attitude. Quality control is of importance. The position will report to the owner and will be responsible for producing and finishing printed materials. The ideal candidate with have basic computer skills, focus, attention to detail, be able to stand for extended periods of time, and the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- High School/GED equivalent
- Good organizational skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Ability to navigate files on a shared computer server
- Utilize online paper/material ordering system with vendors
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Operate finishing equipment (we will provide training)
- Bolt cutter
- Heat Press
- Laminating Machine
- Binding (wire-o, plastic coil and velo-bind)
- Stuffing/sealing envelopes
- Hand die-cutting small quantities
- Hand folding when size too small for machines
- Hand stapling when booklets are too thick for machines
- Operate high volume printers/copiers (we will provide training)
- Prepare and send shipments via USPS, UPS and FedEx
- Unpack and put away shipments
Please explore our website to learn more about us!
Job Type: Part-time (full-time potential) 5 hours/day (25 hours/week). Flexible with start and end times between 7am and 6pm.
Rate: $12/hour for first 3 months, negotiated higher rate thereafter based on performance.
To apply: Click here and provide the following information
- Phone Number
- Availability (start date AND what ideal hours are)
- Resume (if you have one)
- What attracts you about this job?
- What is your favorite song?