Blue Dog Printing & Design is your one-stop shop for all your printing needs. Our digital printers allow Blue Dog to offer a variety of products, including but not limited to the following list. If you want to know how to increase your customer base and customer retention, give Blue Dog a bark and learn more about our digital printing. Get started right away with a Printing Quote Request.
- Brochures — A trifold, a bi-fold, a booklet or a unique configuration…it’s a way to tell your story
- Business Cards — Always be “on the ready” when someone asks you for a card. Keep some in your car, in your pocket, at home and on your desk. We offer a variety of paper stocks…if you aren’t sure of what to choose, read this.
- Catalogs – No matter the size of your product catalog, Blue Dog can get you great quality at a great price.
- Foamcore – A lightweight substrate used mostly for one-time use. Great for sponsor posters, trade show table tops and counter cards
- Gatorboard – A lightweight substrate used mostly for repeated use due to its rigidity and durability
- Door Hangers — Great for a landscaper, painter, carpet cleaner, HVAC, general contractor, handyman, power washer, gutter cleaner, window washer, flooring company or remodeler, Door hangersare a great way to spread the word throughout a neighborhood.Door Hangers
- EDDM (Every Door Direct Mail) — A great new offering from the United States Postal Service. Hit specific areas that fall within your target. Get started by clicking here.
- Envelopes – When you don’t need 500 envelopes (or maybe you do!), Blue Dog can print any quantity…even if it’s just one! With our digital envelope printer, we can print in full color and address them as well.
- Event Programs – Ever tasked with getting the program for your charity or school printed? We design and print them all the time! We will gladly guide you through the process.
- Flyers – Whether it’s something to advertise a specific event, or just to spread the word about something important to you, Blue Dog will get them done, get them done right and get them done on time.
- Forms – Yes, we know nobody likes to fill out forms…but sometimes they are necessary. We offer full color, small quantity form printing on 2-part, 3-part and 4-part NCR paper.NCR Paper
- Invitations – Typically, an invitation includes a folded or flat invitation, with a mailing envelope, an RSVP card and a smaller envelope to send the response back.
- Labels – Digital printing technology allows us to run small quantities on labels. There are numerous standard sizes, but we can accommodate custom sizes too.
- Letterhead – In this digital world, letterhead is becoming less and less prevalant in business communications, however, that extra step shows how seriously you take your business.
- Mailing – Have you ever tried to do your own mailing and the people at the post office were mean to you? We have years of experience with using our indicia(or yours) to get you the best postage rates for your mailing list.Indicia
- Notepads – These make great giveaways as well as adding a personal touch to your communications.
- Notecards – Doesn’t it mean more to you to get a hand-written note in the mail than an e-mail? It means more to your prospects and customers too!
- Postcards – They come in all shapes and sizes, but the largest size a postcard can be to qualify for postcard-rate postage is 4.25″ x 6″. We will gladly help you figure out what size works best for your message!
- Rack Cards – These are single panel handouts that are usually put into a brochure holder.Brochure Holder
- Sell Sheets – A great avenue for providing information about a product or service that your company offers. Small quantities are not a problem!
- Table Tents – Whether you need 10 or 1,000, Blue Dog produces table tentslickety split!Table Tents
We love being creative, so feel free to call us at 610-430-7992, email us at email@example.com or swing on by the doghouse at 1039 Andrew Drive in West Chester, PA. We’re chock full of good ideas and truly enjoy helping our customers find the right solution for their local printer needs.